From:
Tressie Dutchyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:34:50 -0400
Hi,

An anonymous poster wrote yesterday:
>I have come to the conclusion that maybe it is not the kids but maybe
>the shelter owner that is the reason the kids are not getting picked.

Although I can't speak for anyone else - that certainly is not how I
pick fuzzkids from the Giving Tree. I scan the little faces and pick
the ones who 'connect' for me in some special way. Can't articulate
what it is exactly in that face that calls to me. Then I read their
stories. What captures me are the faces and their stories and that is
how I pick, irrespective of where they are, or who the shelter is.

My gift is for the fuzzkid/s and not for the shelter or whoever runs
it. I neither expect nor particularly want acknowledgement or a thank
you. I know without a doubt, that the fuzzkid will be happy in their
own dooky way, and that is thanks enough.

Tressie
Chair
Ferret Lovers Society of Atlantic Canada
http://www.flsatlanticcanada.org/