From:
Angie Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:09:34 EST
Over the past several years I have used my sewing abilities to create
bedding for sale donating proceeds to Rocky's and Oxford Ferret shelters.

Many of you have taken note of and or questioned why the changes in my
postings regarding e-bay items and website changes recently!  I thought I
would take a moment to explain.  If you have checked out my site you know
that my ideas for sewing bedding came from wanting to give back to the
shelters that helped us welcome our friends into our family and have
given such joy to us.  As my friends in the ferret shelter community have
grown, I can't possibly find time enough to help everyone!!  I receive
many requests for raffle items, donations, etc.  And feel bad I must
turn away many of these as I just can't find time!!!  Can I???  I have
given some thought to this and for 2006 I would like to try to help more
shelters.  This includes through monetary and bedding donations.

In an effort to help a larger number of shelters, I have decided to
change the way donations are made.  Lets face it I can't possibly come
up with any more hours in my day to sew additional bedding to donate to
or sell to donate proceeds to all the shelters I would like to help!  In
the future, I will be donating proceeds from CreationsbyAngie Bedding
sales to different shelters each month.  (Not including the York show
as that was a previous commitment to Rocky's and Oxford).  Rocky's and
Oxford will continue to be on the list of shelters that donations will
periodically be made to as will many other needy shelters through out the
US!!!  I am really excited about the opportunity to help many shelters
and shelter moms.  I hope that many of you will continue to enable this
by purchasing bedding and toys!!!

Angie Chappell

Please visit  my site at:
<www.creationsbyangie.com>