From:
Laurie Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:56:17 EST
Hi All,
I don't post very offen but I thought this should be mentioned.  The Raisin
Retreat Web page has added a new link.  It is the Helen E.  Pierce Memorial
Fund page.  Mrs Pierce died on Oct.  17, 1998.  Her daughter & son in law -
Missy & Jamie Steinhauer made a very nice contribution to our shelter in
her memory as she loved our little fuzzbutts too!  To keep her memory alive
we have set up this fund only for our shelter ferrets that need major
surgery or for life threating illness.  If anyone wanted to donate to our
shelter, they can now donate to the shelter or just to the Helen E.  Pierce
fund.  I felt we needed to do something for her because she loved the
ferrets & raised a wonderful daughter who loves the fuzzies in a big way.
Missy & Jamie have 23 ferrets of their own.  Helen E. Pierce's love for
the ferrets will live on!  I would also like to thank Sam Young for the
beautiful background on the page.  If you care to take a look -
www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html

Thanks for your time.

Laurie Long
The Raisin Retreat