From:
Aengus Luker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 09:29:48 PDT
Hello all!

My name is Aengus and I am a Ferretteer!

I have two ferrets, MonkeyGril (albino, almost a year now), and Skuzzlebutt
(2 year <?> bandit looking).  I also have 6 dogs (Spud, Guiness, Happy,
Yo, Ewok, Mac) , Two iguanas (Velcro and Greens), Cockatoos, cockatiels,
lovebirds, doves, and peacocks (too many to list).

I live in Pahrump, NV, which is 2 miles away from California.  I'm just
glad I did not move to Cali and their messed-up laws.

They have 2 6 foot cages, multi level, connected by a large ferret toob
highway, and I am always adding more toys and toobs and stuff.  They also
get let out a lot to run around, Dook, and Wardance.  My two youngest
puppies (Spud and Guiness) think they are ferrets, cuz they dance with the
ferrets.  The pups are growing up with Skuzz and Monkey, and have learned
to be playful but gentle.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the good info, I speant the last
weekend reading ALL the old digests.  Lots of good info.
[All 3000+ of them?  Wow.. that was fast :-)  BIG]

Thanks again!

If you need to contact me, the address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Aengus