From:
Dan Eliot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 00:14:10 -0800
>Heehee! An urban myth starting on the FML? Could be! ;) About a year ago
>the methods ferrets used to take down their bovine prey was posted to
>the FML.  It was all in jest...

Actually it was about a year ago this month that this got started (at
least here).  I had returned from the vet with my ferret and I was
relating how a lady in the waiting room asked if I had heard "how Ferrets
kill cows".  So I then wrote a top ten list of the way that Ferrets Kill
cows.  I have no idea which issue it is from though?  I'm sure it has been
mentioned elsewhere also.

Dan

*****    Dan Eliot, Biology/Life Science Teacher   *****
*****   El Dorado High School, Placentia, CA, USA  *****