From:
Joanne Werstlein for SOS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 10:58:05 -0700

I'm on time! I'm on Time! Throw a PARADE! WOO HOO! I did it! I even
managed to keep the ferrets OUT of the Buck-A-Month stuff! That is
even amazing!

Welcome to JUNE! Summer is here! Can you believe it!? I can't ... well
I can as soon as I walk out my door - living in Arizona it gets HOT
early! So no outside time for the ferrets! That just means they get to
play on our bed more and I think they enjoy exploring that even more.

So it's time to mail or paypal your BaM Donation for June! You can also
set it up on your banks billpay system to come out of your bank either
once a month or pay for the full year ($12.00). I love billpay... I get
paid, I pay my bills through it and make my donations through it and I
don't even have to think about it once I set it... I just know that
it's going to a good cause.... well the donation part... not the bills.
lol

So - what is Buck-A-Month? - for those that don't know..

10 years ago is when it all started (OMG It's been 10 years!)... with
such a simple suggestion... send Support our Shelter (SOS) $1.00 a
month. One little dollar... that doesn't sound so bad... and when you
think that $1.00 is still worth the same in this "club" as it was 10
years ago - thats pretty BIG news! We decided to call it... the
Buck-A-Month Club. You didn't have to be rich to be in the "club".
ANYONE could join the club... ferrets, kids, cats, dogs... shoot...
even FISH... and whoever else could come up with a dollar a month!

In 2002 I wrote: "Think of what that money would mean to all of the
shelters out there? $1.00 a month won't break you. You wouldn't even
know it was gone. " This STILL holds true. I have a certain amount that
I do a billpay for and I don't even notice that it's gone each month...
because what I send in is still less than what I could buy ONE lunch
for!

We have several people that just pay for the whole year at once.
$12.00... and we have several others who send in their money monthly
as they get it. You can send in $1.00 at a time... or more!

You can use PayPal or do BillPay from your bank and not have to think
about it again....but of course you can STILL donate more if you want!

Be sure you include your name for SOS Honor Roll! We also need your
address so that we can mail you your Membership Card!... not only do
you get to help SOS help shelters around the world... but you get a
cute card for doing it to show that you are a member of a Special Club.

If you would like to "join" please send a check or money to: (Make the
check out to Support Our Shelters)

BaM
C/O Support Our Shelters
5511 Canteria Court
Sierra Vista, AZ  85635

or pay through PayPal (if paying through PayPal please send for the
full year). Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:
(if you can't see the email link here it is with a space put in it
BAM @ Supportourshelters.org)
make sure to put your mailing address and name if doing paypal so I
know who to send the card to

Please send all donations in US$. Friends outside the US can send money
orders or use PayPal, which will convert their currency for them if
they select US$ as the currency to be sent.

TOTAL RAISED FOR BaM May- $165.00
TOTAL FUNDS RAISED SO FAR FOR 2012: $693.00  --- goal is $1900

Our Current Buck-A-Month Club Members for 2012 37 Members:
Sheryl Atecio, Melanie Brown, Nancy Busso, Denise Craft, William
Davidson, Angela Dixon, Mary Jo Dullum, Priscilla Gabriella, Deena
Haner, Mindy Harvey, Mary Hogan, Kitty Hollerith, Larry Houmard,
Robin Jones, Lee Julian, Anna King, Donna Kraus, Catherine Mallette,
Marie-Agnes Compagny, Nancy Mitchell, Kim Murray, Garry Pritchard,
Penny Potter, Maren Qualls, Mildred Sanders, Nancy Sanders, Amanda
Santiago, Cindy Scheidt, Tracy Schmidt, Jennifer Schober, Laurie
Schubert, Marsha Stanek, Cathy Strobach, Dianna Stover, Roger Vaughn,
Joanne Werstlein, Collette Whorton

If you don't see your name on here - PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Joanne Werstlein
www.supportourshelters.org