From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:52:40 PST
I'm so proud of my LouLou ferret!  She got second place in the "best trick"
contest at the MAFF Halloween party this weekend.  We had so much fun.  She
did her tricks very well except she didn't roll over as well as she usually
does.  She did three tricks in a row: roll over, beg, and shake (hands).  It
was adorable.  I hung her ribbon on her cage.  She and Casey dressed as
cowboys for the costume contest.  They didn't win but lots of people took
their pictures (actually, I didn't get any pictures myself!) And LouLou did
the tube race but wouldn't come out of the tube at all.  It was quite an
effort to get her out of there!  Casey doesn't do any tricks because she is
too impatient to wait for the treats.  If I don't give her the treat, she
leaves!

- Adrienne, LouLou and Casey