From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:37:00 EDT
>Just caught a Southwest airline commercial on TV (local Chicago Fox
>channel 32), that was pet oriented.  Some neighbors are taking advantage
>of the air fare sale, so they're bringing their various pets over to this
>one guy's house to pet sit.  One of the pets that a woman brings over,
>is a sable ferret.  The man is holding the ferret in one hand and a
small port-a-kennel in the other.  The man says to this woman (ferret's
owner in the ad), "I've never cared for a weasel before.", and the woman
replies, "It's a ferret."

> Anyone else see this ad?
> Phyllis

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh That Was Doodlebug Star of Stage and Screen.  You say
you saw this in Chicago?  I love hearing that its atill being shown.
Southwest has really gotten alot of play out of it, That Commercial has
been running over a year now..  Thanks Phyliss for the heads up.

Hugs,
Robin, Doodlebug & Petey TPO