Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:37:24 -0400
Debbie Sadowski,

I am in the throes of putting together a very important fundraising event
for MaFF - King Noah's Faire - which will be held on October 15th from
11Am to 4PM at AmVets Post 79 in Natick, MA.

However, I had to stop my labors to write this to let you know that I
have serious issues with all the love and attention you have been giving
your ferrets.  And, the kisses and hugs?????  Really, you need to get a
life and move on to a better use of your time.

Furthermore, cleaning cages and putting fresh food and water out for the
ferrets has got to be stepped up to three times per day - not the twice
a day that you have been doing.

Finally, when was the last time that you brushed those fuzzies teeth
after each meal?  And, floss?????  Have you forgotten everything your
dentist told you about proper dental hygiene?  The teeth must be brushed
and flossed after every meal.  This, of course, only applies if you are
feeding your ferrets what they were intended to eat - dry, hard yummy
kibble.  There will none of that raw chicken for those fuzzies!!

Phyllis Spy
(not a dentist, a hygienist, or a ferret love counselor)
President, MaFF