From:
"Kohrs, Kristeen [NCSUS]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:41:09 -0500
I already got one message --- I'm sure there are more to come....

I guess I left out a sentence in my post.  I definitely did NOT return my
deaf ferret.  That was the reason for the =BD credit.  They would have
given full credit if I returned him and I know what would have happened to
him next ;-(  I wouldn't consider returning him even if they hadn't offered
to credit me.  When I went to the store for supplies, I mentioned that
"Flower" (what the kids that work in the store named him, because he
looked like a reverse skunk) was deaf --- the told me about the credit.

He's loveable and wonderful and I would NEVER consider giving him back!
He's a fun part of the family and his deafness doesn't do much more than
make him miss a few treats and hugs since Katie and Matt can hear mom going
for the "cookie jar"....

Sorry for any confusion!

Kristeen
----
Kristeen, Katie, Matt & Al (home in NJ!)