From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:55:35 -0800
Dooks to all,

After seeing the madness of the world today, where a crowd of 70,000
(and growing) anti-Bush protestors are gathering in London and the awful
atrocities in Turkey, I have decided that ferrets should rule the world
from now on.

So, I vote for Lector who can teach us all the best thing in the world is
a cuddle and dooking comes a close second.  (He knows better than most
how important love is.  He was going to be fed to a snake in a pet shop
when my better half rescued him.) Wayne worked hard for months to teach
him how to love and trust and Lector is now the sweetest, most loving
and best ferret ever.

So vote LECTOR FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD today.

Luv Susan

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in the
hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the shape
of a street wise weasel.