From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:47:23 -0400
Hi All,

Just something to think about. and I'm curious about as there probably
is no logic around it. I always have 2 water bottles on my cages.

However, the fuzz always drinks from the one on the left side. (they
are actually next to each other sharing a drip cup).

I'm always amazed that that one is the first to go down, always.. I've
even reversed them but they still like the left side..

They do drink from the right side but not to the point it gets anywhere
close to empty. I'm been watching this for a few weeks.

Any thoughts????? Do ferrets have a sense we don't know about??? Or is
there just no logic :-):-):-)

Patty