From:
Milo Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:54:32 -0800
I just heard that mum helped BooBoo type a letter about loving snow.  Well,
I think that old guy isn't quite all there anymore, if you get my drift,
because I say the snow sucks!!  So I had mum help me type this.  All my mum
talked about was this snow stuff and how she hoped we'd get some so she
could toss me in it. I was actually looking forward to it, but silly me ...
I didn't know what is was!!!  Yesterday, mum hucked me in the snow.  I
leaped up started squalling and ran for the house as fast as I could.  Ran
so fast (even with my little fat butt) that I pulled the leash right out of
her hand.  Of course Mazzy seemed to be having fun and even Tunk did an
exploratory snorkle or two, but I refused.

So just for the record ... snow sucks worse then needles.  At least when I
get a needle I also get Linatone too.  Now pardon me, I have to crawl back
into my house/hammock and hide...I see dad putting on his outdoor clothes.

Milo