Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:12:51 -0700
Hi all,

I know this is an old topic, but I just upgraded to Digital Cable and
found a re-run of the program on one of the extra PBS channels by total
accident. I'd read everyone's thoughts about it, but now that I've seen
it, I just have to say I'm so glad I did. I wish I had stairs! hehe
Everybody seemed awesome. I've never been to an animal show and now I
really want to go to one!

Also, I wanted to share that my boy that was possibly adrenal is now
6-plus months out with no return of the aggression towards the other
male. The bigger cage has definitely worked. But due to the
recommendations of so many that I seek a second opinion, I have now
found a very good back-up vet, should anything happen with my main
care provider. Unfortunately, I no longer have a partner in ferreting,
but I do have a legal document renouncing his right to them ever.

Finally, I have a question for those of you who upload videos of your
ferrets to the web. Please reply to me personally, if you can, since
I don't want to clog the list. But I will most likely be leaving for
Japan for a year and I have a wonderful friend who is going to take
them for that time. She has a digital camera and a webcam, so I know
she can and will take lots of pictures and videos of my babies. What
way do you think is the best for sharing said videos? YouTube? I
highly doubt I will ever be online at the same time she will, so I'm
not expecting to "video conference" with my babies. I just know that
leaving them behind will be the hardest part of the adventure.

Thanks!

~Jennie