From:
Sal Arledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 13:19:33 -0400
I am fairly new to being a ferret mom ( @ 1 year ) & brand new to FML.  I
absolutely love my baby, Baxter a black eyed white.  I read this mailing
list at my desk at work & cried over some of them.  I have some questions &
comments.

What is the Bridge??

I am interested in the adoption of the one ferret that is blind.  I also
had a blind dog & I understand their needs.  I e-mailed that person
directly.

My deep condolences to Garret's mom.  I have lost pets before & I know a
small part of me dies with them.  I am always worried about one of mine.
I have (4) cats, all rescued, (2) dogs, (1) ferret, fish tank & turtle
pond!  I love them all.

My Baxter get along with everyone.  He is the happiest pet ever.  I have a
lot of problems & stress in my life & they are all there for me to cheer me
up.  Baxter is awesome at this as he ALWAYS has a smile on his face!

twice.  The first time he never left the garage although he could have.
The second time, he got all around the other side of the house, but my
cat Murphy chased him down & made such a fuss that he was found within
20 mins...THANK YOU MURPH!!

Sal
sal _ a @ computerrescuesquad.com