From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 17:01:25 -0400
I've seen through the FML that there's a ferret show at Carousel Center in
Syracuse.  I believe it's sometime this month.  Does anyone have details?

I would like to contact all of the makers of high-quality kitten and ferret
foods (Totally Ferret, Iams, etc.).  I thought the food chart in Ferret
Central at one time included 800 #'s, but I can't find them now.  I would
like to contact them to see if they offer samples.  I bought a 4 lb bag of
Science Diet that cost me almost $10, and our ferret doesn't care for it.
I'm mixing it in with his other food, but would like to get him something he
likes.

Would appreciate any help!