From:
Jim King and Sue Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 19:58:12 -0400
Hello Fine Ferret People !
After Sue got our new ferret from the shelter, I noticed a ferret oder in
our apartment.  Rather than induce our ferrets to sprays or other chemicals,
I went to the mall and got a really nice top of the line electronic air
cleaner.  I got one with a washable filter to save money in the long run.
(Those disposable filters are not cheap and can be costly in the long run.)
Now, the apartment smells much better and there is much less dust and ferret
hairs around !

Good news !  Lacey (our new ferret from the shelter) is making herself right
at home now.  She has gained alot of weight and is starting to play around
the apartment.  She is even doing some happy dances.  Last night, she
climbed up my leg and fell asleep in my lap while I was watching the
football game !  Although she had a rough life before, she is now full of
love and trust.  I feel ferrets, like all animals, can read their owners
(actually, who owns who ?) and will react accordingly.  Don't get me wrong,
the reactions are not always positive.  (Thumper will bite me if I wait too
long to let her out.  She knows she MIGHT get off easy...

Thanks for reading this !
Jim, Sue, Thumper, Lucy, and Lacey