From:
JEAN BUSH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:06:21 -0500
Hi,
Since I know many of you have had experiance with adrenal ferrets, I am
hoping someone could give me a little insight?  Last month, one of my
babies had surgery to remove adrenals.  Both had to be removed.  Before the
surgery, he had lost all his hair except legs, head, and a ring around his
tail.  Now, of course, his hair for the most part is growing back with the
exception of his hind quarters.  Could this be a case of first to go, last
to grow, or will he always be bald butted?  Also, with the new hair growing
in, he is extreemly itchy.  And I thought he itched a lot before surgery!
Is there something I can do help releive some of his itching?

Loki & I would both be apreciative of any suggestions.
Thanks

Jean & the zoo