Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:20:56 -0400
I want to thank you all for your kind words and condolences when Jade
Elaine left me to move on to the Rainbow Bridge :o)  Still, I think of him
often, moreso thru smiles now instead of tears.  I have made up a disk with
all the well wishes, cards and condolences.  Please let me not forget one
single name :o)

Aileen, Alissa Stolghren, Barbara Ludt, Dayna Frazier, Debbie, Donald
Dittamn, Ferret Lover, Francine Prager, Georgette Peters, Glenn Johnson,
Janet Debra, Jason Poole and his Fab 4, JLO, Joe, Judy, Kat Parsons, Kevin
B & his Kewl Kritter Krew, Kristen, Lisette, Lynn McIntosh, Lynn Siegel,
Marc Wilson and the New Tres Amigos, Margie, Mary Rogers and the 15
Munchkins, Mike Janke, Millie & her Noble Cleaning Crew, Pat Derose &
Sparky, Paula, Phyllis & Sammi, Plashette & the 7 Dwarfs, Rebecca & the
Crew of Merry Mayhem, Rose de Trafford, Sandy Browning, Sandi Repper,
Sandy & Fuzzies, Shari Bradstream, Sherry Cox, Sally St. Germaine & her 12
Little Saints, Stephanie & her band of Closet Thieves, Thone, Tina & Mocha
& Kodi, Troy Lynn Eckart, Vicki Hendersen, Wendy & her Buddy & Buster.

And the cards they were beautiful, thank you ever so much: Jason Poole :o)
Sandi Browning, Barb Wiborg, Millie & her Noble Cleaning Crew, Sandy &
Fuzzies, Georgette Peters, Pat Derose, Plashette, Rose de Trafford.

I want to say a very special Thank You to my Vet, Debbie who is a wonderful
person and gave "her all" to Jade Elaine in the 6.5 wonderful years that
I've had the honor to spend with him.

My new baby Amber-Lynn is a wonderful little girl, I love her to pieces
now, I'm hers :o) I have just finished her web page today, (not a lot to
it yet), I will replace pics with better ones.  If you are interested in
seeing her, you can visit her at:

http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun/amber.htm  OR
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun/amber.htm

I don't know, but for some silly reason one addy will work person and not
another, silly NBNET :o)

To all of you again, your kindness will never be forgotten :o)

  Jadesun, Dai Mai n' Amber-Lynn
  terribly missing Jade Elaine :o(
  http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun
              @->->-