From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2014 00:20:39 -0700
His kids are here, they will view him and I will be with them. We
went out to dinner tonight, we all were sad at first, then I started
bringing up how Jim used to funny, did crazy things, pulled jokes on
other people, even did on me too. We started laughing at what he did,
and how he knew when Steve got into his Dad medicine cabinet and got
took all of his Dad's pills, his Dad knew what Steve took. We all were
laughing enjoying the memories we had of Jim. I told them about how
Jim caught the fever of crabbing, then how he like to be out on the
water driving the boat.

The youngest son, is a mess. Steve walked up to me, put his arms around
me and cried, we held each other for 10 minutes.

I want to say Thank You for all the emails. I will print them up for
the kids, mail them.

I know it is going to be a rough time for a few months until things are
settled on. I might have to make a trip down to Victoria to the Canada
Pension office, to get the benefits that is coming to me. I will have
to wait until I pay for the death certificate, which is tomorrow.

Hugs your ferrets for me. Maybe one day I might get another ferret, I
sure miss them.

Love to Everyone!

Marie