From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:51:05 -0500
>I would submit that there are probably as many cases of adrenal disease
>in ferrets in locales with hard water as with soft.

Suffolk County on Long Island has some of the softest water in nation.
Water heaters rated for 5 years elsewhere can sometimes last 15 as result
without Magnesium rod change every 5 eyars.  Inner mountain west has some
ofth hardest pre-treatment.  If people want to compare, can.  The list of
postulated contributors to adrenal neoplasias is as long as an arm...

Belief is not knowledge; it's belief.  That is why studies are done.