From:
Krista Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 21:48:52 -0500
Hey everyone!

I need help.  Rascal has ditched the box!  It started out as mistakes and
now it is intentional!  He will go up to the litter box like he is going to
go and he reverses and goes right beside it!  We have tried the blanket
thing and the reward thing but he just won't go in the box!!!  The other two
use the box all the time.

If you have any suggestions email me personally since this has been
addressed on the FML numerous times!

ANY suggestions would be great!

Krista & Tracey
Thunder, Rascal and Digger!!!