Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:17:22 -0500
I'm posting for Troy Lynn tonight.  As you have read in previous posts,
she has been working to help one of her little ones - Blaze.  He recently
had surgery to repair a hole in the small intestine, which we don't
believe is related to this issue.  He has been recovering fine until
Saturday, when he started urinating one drop at a time very frequently.
He feels like he has to pee all the time.  He's keeping his bladder empty
by peeing drop by drop.  Dr. Larry checked his bladder and found that it
was very small and hard.  He also tested for bacteria and didn't find
any thing.  Blaze had been on Baytril because of the intestinal issue.
Biaxin was added today.  He didn't see any stones on the ultrasound.  His
little weewee is swollen and red!  Our question is has anyone dealt with
stones or crystals in the urethra?  What do we do to get these out?  Dr.
Larry is leaving town at 5pm on Wednesday until next week and will not
be able to perform surgery.  He did not want to flush his urethra.

Please email Troy Lynn directly ASAP with any experience you may have
had with this or a similar situation.  Her email is [log in to unmask]