From:
Adrienne Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 10:07:09 -0400
I used Advantage on my ferrets & it worked better than ANYTHING I have ever
seen.  It works on Dog s, Cat s, and even Ferret s.  I paid $64.00 for a
three month treatment for 6 ferrets.  This gave me 8 tubes.  The one I used
was the small cat size.  One tube lasts 30 days.  I used half a tube on each
ferret, a little less than half on my smallest, and a little more than half
on my largest.  My vet tells me that this is not toxic to ferret s, and mine
did not show any side affect s at all.

Within 24 hours, ALL the fleas on your pets will be dead.  I promise.  And,
I never recommend anything unless I know it will work.

As far as I am concerned, fleas are no longer an issue in my house.  Next
spring, before the thaw, I will start using it again, before the little
buggers even have a chance!

Good Luck
Adrienne Williams
Willie, Nikita, Sampson, Daisy, Oscar, Bear, & Sandy the ferret herder
Flea Free in NY