From:
Rita Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:01:20 EDT
My stepson has decided he can no longer keep his 3 ferrets.  He changed
jobs and is working 6 days per week.  I asked if this were a temporary
thing and he said no.  I offered to help him find them new homes if
possible.

Jinx and Jasper are a male and female about 9 months old and Juniper is
a female 6-7 months old.  They were given a rabies shot and 1 distemper
shot.  They are Marshall Farms ferrets.

I would hope they go to "ferret people" and I know no better example of
those than here on the FML.  I am considering taking one but I have 4
already 13 months of age or younger and was trying not to have so many
the same age.

Please, no flames about how irresponsible my stepson has acted.  I have
fussed until I am blue in the face.  I cannot make him do what is right
(He does not live with me) and I am humbling here for the sake of the
ferrets alone.  I am trying to prevent them going to someone who isnt
ferret knowledgable and hopefully end the cycle of dumping.

They come with their cage and whatever toys and bedding they have.

Thank you.
Rita B.