Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 1994 13:34:01 -0400
Well, the title says it all, I've (after a VERY busy week!) become a
wanted crimal.. Wednesday, I finally broke down and am now the owner of a
GORGEOUS silver-mit female kit!  she's just a tiny little thing and SOOO
cute! I have finally decided to name her `Lum' and we are getting along
fabulously (She's currently helping me type, excuse typoes please!)
 So I am happy and contented again. :)

  (Yes, she is a Marshall Farms kit, my only choice at this time, but I
love her anyway!)

 Anyway, all that aside, I  am unfortunately VERY busy until the end of
may now, so I'm still trying to work on the `media blitz' but not getting
far at the moment, sorry - I'll try harder.!

Matt Ouimette
Utah Ferret Association

(Suprised at how MANY people in Utah heard the radio show he did last month!)