From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:13:16 EST
I was minding my own business the other day when I see Rocky out of the
corner of my eye hightailing it under the couch.  Close behind.... was
Sean.  Rocky was alllllmost there when "whhhhoosh"... Sean scoops him up.

Then Sean starts rooting his little fingers all through poor Rockies mouth
(gosh if that was Ping.... Sean would be short one finger), and
wella....... he pulls out a tiny something.  The entire time he was
yelling, "NO.... you will DIE!  Give it!  Rocky!  Nononononooooo you will
die".  I asked Sean what hideous thing was in his mouth.  Sean holds up one
round piece of Eukabana!  I said, " Sean that's ferret food."  He replied
with an emphatic, "yup..  I know... you see?!  Ferret food!!!!" I said,
"Sean, da poor widdle ferret wanted to eat it." He told me no it was
dangerous.  When I asked why, he looked at me like I was brain dead and
said, "MOM.... it was on the floor... it's dirty..  don't you knoooooow?!!!"

da wolfy