From:
Cheryl Halley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:30:56 EST
I am a comic collector and when I picked up my latest copy of Generation X
(#36) by Marvel comics, I was thrilled to see what looked like a ferret on
the cover.  Opening the comic, I turned to the character page where he was
introduced as Elwood the Pooka - a giant weasel that also happens to be a
mythical creature.  So I proceeded to read the story.  Later in the story
Elwood disappears and one of the characters starts to ask if anyone has seen
"a seven foot ferret".  A couple pages later she continues to refer to
Elwood as a ferret.  So there you go an obscure ferret sighting (since he is
drawn in!).  Cheryl.