From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 00:19:18 -0400
I just wanted to let you all know that a generous soul has offered to "front"
the money (all I need to do is pay them back by the 25th) so that I can
rescue those kids ASAP!!!!!  We are very concerned because of the heat!  So
I will be attempting to pick them up tomorrow (Wednesday).  Will let you all
know what happens.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  to
all those who've offered to help us and who've donated so far!!!

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter