From:
Olivier Cornu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:11:29 +0100
POLECAT TAXONOMY
Like everytime since the few weeks i'm on the FML, it's with many
interest that i'd read the last post of B.C. about Polecat's taxonomy.

I wil precised that if I'm well remenber in my old-fashion bibliography,
i've seen near 6 subspecies of Mustela putorius recongized !  I will read
my photocopy at home to be more precise...

I signal that like in the mustelids bibliography in general, many of
theses elements was dased on the russian (sovietic) researchs.

About the using terms of Lode, it's that he's continue the tradition of
the spanich and french bibliography since the work of Angel Cabrera in
the Morocco (and that i'm in late to resume it, I know).

Olivier