From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 20:07:16 -0500
Hello everyone,
Yes, the ferret virus has struck once again.  I couln't help myself.  Need
to start a f.a. chapter here.  Oh well, whats 4 more?

They are:
Owen- a black sable male who is the sweetest little guy.  He plays hard and
gives lots of kisses.

Miss Maisie- a black sable female who has the prettiest face.  Her mask is
black, well defined around a white face.  She is a show stopper.

Miss Delilah-well, she's black and has long hair, a speckeled white face,
white knees and feet.  She's a flyer and loves taking my books off the
shelf.  Boy, is he going to be trouble!

Angus-a small, chunky champagne male.  He was so little when we got him but
is going to be a hunk.  Already thinks he is bigger than he is.

My husband says no more or he will join the country club in retalliation.
Think a ferret fanatic could fit in there? ;)

Margaret and the Zick Zoo