From:
Lawrence Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:00:45 -0500
We have one of Peter Koch's cages and we LOVE it!  Of all the cages that
I've seen, his are great.  I'm not saying that there aren't other good
cages available, just that we like his.  I wish all our cages were his.
~Grin~ He custom makes them.  They have vinyl coated wire on the full
floors and the ramps.  Each level is easily accessed and the trays are pull
out.  They come in different shapes and sizes.  I believe he will only make
them as large as will fit through a doorway.  (In case of a fire, you can
take the entire cage out).

He lives in New Jersey and he and his wife operate Friends of Ferrets
Rescue and Shelter.  His phone number (as listed in Modern Ferret) is:
609-586-0007

Tequita and Larry Williamson
Ferret Haven
The Piedmont Ferret Association

"The Miracle of Life is Seen In All Creation"