From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:53:07 EST
::In the hills of TN, Wolfy is nodding her head and smacking her gum in
  time to the music...::

"I didn't hear the news about the Pandas, but now I heard the word,
hummingbird.  Are there Meercats, oh really?  I want see them so really
bad.

What's a Fernbank Museum, is it fun... I want me some!

Ya know Sharon, I didn't know, about the Imax, I heard it's a scream,
we all could go as a team.  I heard their movies are massive, I heard
they're 3-D, I want southern sweet tea!"

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/