From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:32:02 -0400
I know this is off topic, but I know so many of you have women and men in
your lives that could be effected by this terrible disease.  Yes, rare,
but men do get breast cancer.  i.e. Montel Williams.  It just takes 30
seconds and it could save so many lives.

Please tell 10 friends to tell 10 friends today!

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click
on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a
day to a underprivileged woman.  It takes less than a minute to go to
their site and click on "Fund Free Mammograms" for free (pink window in
the middle).  (There is nothing to sign up for and no cost to you.) The
corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate a
mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the website ! - Pass it along to all your friends!!

 http://www.thebreastcancersite.com