From:
Steven Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:37:08 -0600
On July 15th, we wrote:
>    Just thought that those of you with Web browsers out there might be
> interested to know that we've just recently updated our pages, adding
> several new shots of the kids.  Drop by and visit sometime!

   I suppose it would help if I actually posted the address.....

        http://www.gate.net/~woodcock/wyrdhome.html

   Sorry 'bout that....it was the ferrets' fault!  Yeah, that's it!  The
ferrets did it!!

   ;)

Steven
[Posted in FML issue 1258]
Date:    Tue, 18 Jul 1995 23:52:36 -0600
From:    stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: When should I switch to cat food; Any ABQ folk?

Hi! I suppose that this question is best suited for Dr. Williams.  Dr.
Williams, when is the best time to switch from high quality kitten food
to high quality cat food for my little ones?  They are a little over a
year old and seem to be doing fine on kitten food, i.e. they aren't
overweight and they seem to love it, but I want to be sure that they are
getting the best nutrition.
        Also, I'd like to know if there are still any ABQ ferret club
members out there.  Sophie, Marty (the bruiser), and I miss you guys!  If
we need another place to meet, we might be able to convince my boyfriend
to use his yard...of course, we'll "ferret-proof" it and provide the
raisins :).  Let me know!
        I just have to say "THANKS" to all the people who contribute to
the FERRET Digest--eventhough I read all the books and articles I can get
my hands on, I'd still be lost without all the advice!  Thanks again.

Live, long, and prosper
Sophie, Marty, and Steph