From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 13:07:46 -0400
Going back and reading Zen's request a few days back, I would like to
amend my last post - I am not offering to make them for general FMLers,
sorry. :)  Sorry!

Today I peered into the living room where Noodle and Easel and Friday were
out and Noodle was lying on his back in the windowsill, feet in the air,
basking in the sun.

Friday is still doing well, although she is sleeping lots nowadays.  Easel
is getting plump.  She's now 1.5, can anyone tell me if the winter 'kit fat'
can hit second winter around?  She's starting to get quite pudgy.

Also, in the mornings, she's got this HORRIBLE hacking cough.  Otherwise,
she appears healthy.  Kinda a 'HRAAAK HRAAAAK' sound, but she only does this
in the morning.  Is it possible that her throat dries out at night?  She
doesn't cough at other times, and only a handful of times in the early
morning.  Should I be worried?  My apartment is actually fairly humid, and
they sleep on hammocks that get cleaned regularly - no fabric softener is
used, but I suspect the washer isn't fully rinsing loads - and their cage is
right by a window that is always partially open (weather is still nice
enough here).  Could it be allergies?  It's a very loud noise and will wake
me up in the next room, even with both doors closed.  After she's coughed a
few times, she just goes back to sleep and I don't hear her doing it for the
rest of the day.

My goal is to get through at least one month this year without a vet visit
for any of my pets. :P

Thanks,
Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters