From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:08:31 -0500
This morning I was doing my usual ferret routine, my six ferrets were
happily licking up their Newpro as I was filling food dishes.  I keep my
ferret food in a separate room, in a two drawer plastic file cabinet.  I
had left the drawer open.  As I was filling the food dishes I heard these
shrieks of pain coming from the other room.  I go running in and see one
of my babies butt sticking out of the drawer.  I assumed he was picking on
someone, so I reach in the drawer to see who else was in there.  I didn't
find anyone.  So I picked up Little Buster to take him out of the draw and
noticed his little penis had gotten stuck on the draw!  I have no idea what
it was stuck on but it was pretty much stretched to the limit!!!!

Poor baby -- I don't know what the heck he was up to.  Anyway it appears
fine, couldn't get a real good look at it because he put it away pretty
quick.

Anyway that's this mornings adventure.