From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 14:30:07 EDT
After my Sammy, the guitar playing ferret, died I was devastated. He
was special....as are all our fuzzies. I had purchased some fleece with
guitars printed all over it with the intentions of making him a bedding
set. I kept putting it off, busy doing other things. When I lost my Sam
I decided to use the fabric to make a bedding set for the next Friends
of Ferret Shelters raffle. I would work on the set, cry, put it away,
get it back out, sew, cry......It took several days for me to finish
sewing and the folks having the raffle graciously waited for me.

It includes 2 split hammocks, 2 sleep sacks, toys, a round bed, and a
throw for a human to cuddle up with their favorite ferret or with all
of their ferrets! I do not sell bedding and only give it away to help
rescued ferrets. Sammy was a rescued ferret, a very special, loving,
guitar playing, rescued ferret. I hope that the bedding set made in his
memory helps other rescued kids. Please go to the Friends of Ferret
Shelters web site and buy some tickets on all the nice raffle items.

Thanks,
Nancy in OR missing her special guy....