From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:09:16 -0400
>Is it possible to have x-rays posted for a veterinary opinion of what the
>x-rays might be showing?  ... The request is only for educational purposes
>for myself and any quidelines for the future.

Yes, if you can post them to the Files section, I am sure that the vets
would be happy to look.

However, for an X-ray to be of any use for telediagnosis (as opposed to
straight education), it will need to be scanned and uploaded in no less
than 1:2 resolution (meaning half the original size), and preferably 1:1.
This may be up to a 2 megabyte file or more, so make sure that your
connection will hold it.  We do have enough disk space on the Yahoo
server to cover it.

If the radiograph is a good one for the front page, we will resize to fit.

With kindest regards,
Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP