From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:14:55 -0400
Ben had his surgery today.  I was a nervous wreck all day, but some days
that is just par for the course !?  He had to stay over night at the
hospital, he needed more fluids.  I was told it was a classic right
adrenal and insolinomia.  A biopsy is being done and I will get the
results in probably a couple of weeks.  Dr. Purcell said he was a real
trooper and did just fine!

Get to pick him up tomorrow (Sat.).  He'll have a fresh batch of duck
soup waiting for him when he gets home.  I will keep everyone posted on
his recovery.

Thank you everyone who sent the cards, emails & prayers.

I have to say the FML has some of the best people on it!

Dooks,
Lisa & her 24 paws