From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 21:31:15 -0800
First, to the few (yes I really think the majority of people get lots of
answers) people who have asked question and received few if any answers,
think of what time of year it's been lately.  Holiday Season..... it's a
very busy time of year, look how few posts there are in general.  I've
deleated more FMLs than I have read in the last month or two, and I am sure
I am not the only one.  Please don't be too quick to get angry at a really
great/ supportive bunch of people who may not have had the time to even read
your post, let alone answer it at this time of year.  (I'm not one of the
"Old Timers" by the way... Only been around about 3 years.)

I think the idea of an International Ferret Day is a great one!  Heck, they
have official Halmark days for everything else.  ;}

My Worf does not really pout, he's taken it a step further...... Venge
Pooping!!  I can always tell if I have upset him in any way, I find a
strategically placed, FLO certified & approved, genuine Ferret "Mine" in
some new and wonderful place.  Like: On the lower shelf of my night stand
right next to the novel I am reading (when I had the audasity to read in bed
the night before and didn't let him out to snorkle in the covers.) OR: In
the corner ON the bathroom counter (because I wouldn't let him play in the
sink while I brushed my teeth.) OR his favorite: Right next to the door to
my room ( which opens to the inside ) so that it will smear into the carpet
when I open it to enter.  (this is done just because I left the room and
didn't let him out too.) I just KNOW that he had earned the highest rank the
FLO has in record time for his creative ability!  He's so smart that it
scares me sometimes.... No JOKE!  But I just LOVE the little bugger!!  ( As
an aside, Worf's older sister Katie [ a real life Angel Fert] is without
exageration a 100% litter box user.  Even with Worf trying to tackle her she
still makes it to the box in time, even if she has to drag him along.  And
he's twice her size.)

See Ya in FL!!!  (Worf is mad, he thinks I'm going to an FLO party, I told
him it was a Party IN FLOrida!)

Amy, Katie & Worf (aka: The Velociweasel!)