Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:00:11 -0700
Hi all

Seems it picked up a little.  This is not a good thing.  The little ones
should stay with their mommys and daddys.

A little guy came in today.  He waz met by Caleb, Molly, Chickie and da
Benita gang.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they knew
each other.  He waz a very likable little guy and everyone seemed to get
along with him great.  Some of them wanted to know what waz going on at
home so there waz a big gossip session dat went on for quite a while.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
Everyone headed out to da Fields to run and play and roll in da grass
for a while.  They ran and chased each other and played tag and different
ferret games.  Everyone joined in and they all seemed to have a great
time there.  There waz a lot of running though and everyone seemed to get
all tired out.  After all da exercise they headed off to Hammock Haven to
take a nap.  They found a large hammock and all piled in together.  He
said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to his mommy.

A little guy named Wolfie came in later.  He waz met by Rascal,
SassyFras, Eddie and a bunch of others.  I introduced everyone to
everyone to make sure everyone knew everyone.  They seemed to get along
real good together.  They to had to have a gab session to find out what
had been going on at home and to find out all da news and things.  Then
they headed out to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They
to headed to da Fields to run and play and chase each other.  They rolled
and snorkeled and frolicked in da grass for a long while.  Then a really
good game of tag started and this time da rules were explainerd to me and
I waz invited to join in.  Everyone waz chasing everyone and there waz
several dat were it.  It waz hard to keep track of who waz it so everyone
ran from everyone.  A good time waz had by all.  He said to send hiz luv
to his mommy along with a big ferrety kiss or two.

A little girl named Clover came in.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz really interested in
da Flying Lessons and getting to know her wings.  So I assigned an
instructor and she waz soon soaring away like a pro.  She went through
all da areobatic and soon had them down pretty good.  She had a little
trouble with da landing but not to excessive.  She had a few bruises
where there weren't any before but all in all she did real good.  I think
she haz flying in da blood or something.  She seemed to be a natural at
it.  I think she will make a good instructor and when she gets a little
more practice in she will be great.  I have to ask her if she would be
interseted in dat.  She said not to worry as she is doing real good here.
She said to send lots of luv and kisses and cuddles to her mommy and
daddy.

A little girl named Lexie came in.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  She said she waz off to Dirt
Mountain to dig in da dirt and generally get dirty.  She may even find
dat china lost over there.  She dug and dug and there waz dirt flying
everywhere.  She had quite a hole dug over there.  Then she tried to dig
a den for herself but dat didn't go as well.  Soon along came one of da
excavating experts.  He seen what she waz trying and asked to help.  Soon
everything waz back on track and there were a bunch of diggers to help.
They had a den dug out in no time.  Everyone seemed to have a good time
in da digging too.  She also had to go over to da Sock Steal Game to get
her some socks and her new friends helped her there as well and they soon
had a bunch of socks in da den and everything waz real comfy.  She said
to send lots of luv and kisses to her mommy.

I looked up Tinkerbell in da puter and she waz over watching da Tube Race
with some interest.  She said she waz going to get a partner and join in
dat.  She said to tell her mommy dat she missed her and dat everything is
going real good here.  There is a lot to do and see and a lot to explore.
She doesn't have to worry about getting lost and can explore and see
everything for as long as she wants.  She said she is going to join da
races though.  She also said to tell her mommy not to worry and to pass
on her luv and kisses.

I am kinda pooped out to and I am going for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee