From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 11:43:06 -0700
Wedding Statements: Alexander

Hi my sweet Maxie,

This is your grooming bee, er uh, groom-to-be. {blush}  Here is my vow:

I pledge to honor, love, cherish, and nip at you (note: not obey) forever
and ever.  I promise to always share my blanket with you.  I vow to allow to
you first choice of raisins and first lick at Ferretone.  I will keep you
close to my wittle heart always and will hold your paw (even though we live
sooooooo far away from each other) through any nightmares you may ever have.
I will defend your honor, and your butt from all attacks (even if you start
it).  This I pledge with all my wuv.

Yours forever,

Alexander the Great

Maxie's vows:

I promise to love you with my big 'ol heart, and you nose that it is as big
as the whole world!  I will share my raisins with you, and will steal extras
from the box and bring them to you in our snuggle nest!

I will teach you how to drink fresh water every day from the big cup...
and get you to miss that litter box every single time!  Tee hee hee...

I will give you good hugs all the time, and show you how to lick the salt
and bite the elbow-pits of humans...

From this day forward, I promise from all the miles that seperates us to
hold your heart in my soul!

Maxie =)