From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 18:59:12 -0400
Oh, gosh!  We got postcards from Corrie's Ferret Postcards!  We are
thrilled; you all made us bounce into walls and sway to the music!  Mommy
said that we have to look up your addresses to send replies but we couldn't
find them even though we dragged her little box with the cards under the
desk and filed things correctly.  Stupid humans, why do they lose so many
things?  (Mommy never could do e-mail address books right so she just got
frustrated and stopped till someone writes a transparent one.)

Love,
'Chopper and Spot