From:
SCN User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:44:43 -0700
Loved the Wainscott Weasel, Crow and Weasel, and the Zucchini books-- but
have to recommend a CAT book--"Dancing with Cats"--and comment that dancing
with a companion animal is definitely NOT new to those of us who are owned
by ferrets!

This book shows marvelous "photographs" (yes, retouched!) purporting to be
scenes of people (all ages, all sizes) "dancing" with "their" cats.  The
accompanying text is cleverly done, and there is apparently a web site with
all kinds of cool stuff.  The book is the sequel to "Why Cats Paint," which
I didn't particularly care for. . .but the dancing one is superb.

However, I have to laugh because my ferrets dance morning and evening--for
real--and I frequently join them, being careful to not step on them, of
course! So there, cat dancers! Ferrets dance for real!

Kate and the two dancers, Monty and Madison