From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 03:38:36 EST
Howdy to all again,
In my post I said that I would be moving and would get a place to house
ADV+ ferrets to live there life out.  I have had almost 15 e-mails already
asking if I would take them from just shelters or from anyone.  I have
decided that I will purchase (if I find the funds and the need is there) a
prefab building 12x24 feet I should be able to house (at a guess) 80-100
ferrets in 2wx2dx4t 4 levels cages and 2wx2dx3t 3 levels (I will make the
cages).  I will then take ferrets from anyone from anywhere in need of it
until we have no room or funds.  To off set funds each person will be asked
to send 25# of food and $20 (one time fee) to take care of the ferret for
the remainder of the fuzzies life.  And a sponsor program will be started.
I plan on moving in the next 2 months to at least 5 acres of land and
adding a building will not be a problem.  You can get them for payments of
$45 a month over here.  Hopefully this will but some of your minds at ease.
Scrubs will be worn in the building and before exiting will be discarded in
an outer room before leaving the building.  The only ferrets to ever leave
would be to already ADV+ positive families if the person who turned in the
ferret agreed to this.

Again I hope this puts the many of you who wrote to me minds at ease!

Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane