From:
karen vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 00:47:41 -0400
Sudden flashback!!!!!  Had some new neighbors in '69 who showed me a bunch
of pictures of their former neighbors and their coyote.  Seems this gentle
pet was also confiscated-wether killed or what I don't know-'cause of fear
of rabies.  Not that he bit anyone-just that they didn't know what kind of
"shots" to give him.  These folks had moved from Texas to Georgia-Air Force.
BTW-we now have lots of coyotes here in Georgia-they have become almost
numerous in the past 5 years.  This and the story about the 1-winged crow
destroyed out west a few years back give me fear for the future of (a)
evolution and (b) ourselves

Karen