From:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 07:08:09 -0700
>>From:    [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: Attention Ferret Lovers?
>>
>>How could anyone who refers to themselves as a "ferret lover" solicate
>>funds for a organization that kills ferrets?  Isn't this slightly odd?

This was the animal rights topic...

>>From:    [log in to unmask] (Lisa, Ferret Rescue of Tidewater)
>>Subject: Vaccinations;need help!
>>Hi everyone! Gosh its been a while, and I am still catching up on FML's.

This was a very good article.  We do have some similar aol screen names
here.  Some friends of ours had a prairie dog in the Shenandoah Valley
area and might be able to help.  Let us know if you want to contact them.

We had responded to
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Attention Ferret Lovers?
>
>Hmm... animal rights topic.  No way will we touch that one......

Sorry for the confusion...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/