Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:05:23 -0400
I just saw da momma shopp'n on ebay.  She always goes to ferretwise's
page.  She is going to purchase me a new hammy- check it out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2329934128

Because Ferretwise is my favorite shelter(even though Jerimiah tarnishes
it) I want to put a challenge out to everyone to see if we can raise more
money on this hammy.  After all it is the most butiful!  None of you will
outbid me, none of you will outbid me, na-naa-na!

See moma likes me best.  I think it is because I am a movie and ebay
star.  She treats me extra special giving me chix ta ta (aka chix baby
food) and she leaves a whole bowl of totally ferret bulugar caviar in my
cage of course i have to share with my brothers and sisters.  Bethca
Jerimiah doesn't get anything like that, he just gets those lousy
Cheerios.  So I think we need to raise some funds for his mommy so he
can try and catch up to me.

I have a movie shoot so I will be traveling while the auction is going
on, but I will have my agent check that nobody is going to outbid me.

Schnappas