Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:25:33 EDT
Hello All,

Recently a couple of us ferret lovers have found ourselves doing some
rescue work in the Dallas/Ft.  Worth area.  The following is a list of
ferrets we would like to find homes for.  A couple of the kids listed had
to have adrenal surgery immediatly upon us recieving them.  Also shots
still need to be given to some of these, which will be done before they are
adopted out.  We wanted to get the word out on them to see if anyone is
interested in giving them a good home.  All adoption fees will go toward
other rescues in the future.

SNOOPY: Male, 2-3 years old, Dark-eyed White, Rescue-Surrender
Snoopy needs to gain some weight before he can be adopted.  He came in to
us very very skinny.  He has no health problems outside of that.  He is
very active, getting into trouble the same as the other ferrets.  He is
fixed and descented.  He is a lover not a fighter and I believe he would
get along fine with others who do not beat up on him.  His adoption fee
is $50

TABY: Female, 1 1/2 - 2 years old, Sable, Rescue-Surrender
Taby is a cute little girl, she is rather petite.  She is fixed and
descented.  She is sweet, and has a nice, soft shinny coat.  Her
adoption fee is $75

SQUEAK: Female, 1 1/2 - 2 years old, Sable, Rescue
Squeak is a small female that is sweet as can be.  As soon as you pull her
from the cage she is kissing your hands and chin.  She is BLIND.  She is
starting to play now.  Loves plastic bags.  She will have to go to a one
ferret home or a home that is willing to give her seperate playtimes.  She
starts screaming and ramming into other ferrets that get near her.  I dont
believe she would adjust to multiple ferrets around her.  She stresses out
alot over any introduction to other ferrets.  She has plenty of love to
give to the right person.  Her adoption fee is $50

JESSE: Female, 2 1/2 years, Sable, Retired Breeder
Jesse is a retired breeder who is fixed but not descented.  She is also
very sweet and could adjust to other ferrets just fine.  Her adoption fee
is $50

GIDGET: Female, 2 1/2 years old, Sable, Retired Breeder
Gidget is a wonderful ferret.  She is a retired breeder who just had her
last litter in april.  She had difficulty during birth and had to have a
emergency c-section.  At that time she was fixed.  She is not descented.
She is very active and her health is great.  She should adjust fine to
other ferrets.  Her adoption fee is $50

RASCAL: Male, 2-3 years old, Sable, Rescue-Surrender
Rascal is a big boy.  He came from a family that could not keep him anymore
because the lady who owned him came down with parkinson disease.  He is
well taken care of.  He looks good looking and is about 3 - 3 1/2 pounds.
He is fixed and descented.  His previous owner said he liked to play with
the cats, so I think he would love to be with other ferrets.  His adoption
fee is $75.

LISA: Female, 3-4 years old, Silver Mitt, rescue
Adrenal kid has had adrenal surgery of course.  She is starting to grow her
hair back finally and is doing well.  She will need to go to a one ferret
home or a home willing to give her seperate of playtime.  She is scared to
death of other ferrets - will scream bloody murder and lunge at them to get
away from her; otherwise, very sweet and needs lots of love.  Her adoption
fee is $60 to cover balance of vet bill.

If anyone is interested or needs further information in any of these kids
please email me or call me at (972) 841-0078.

Thanks,
Kym